Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Who is this guy?


I have to admit at first he looks a little goofy. I think to myself, what is he wearing? His style is unheard of amongst the people of his generation and mine. If you guessed Josh, you are correct. That is my boss, the one and only. Yes, that is his regular everyday attire. Everyday it is a different color and style. Whatever the kids like, he likes.

Josh has his own unique style. His outreach brings him in contact with lots of youth students around the world. I have watched him interact with kids and the first thing they talk about is his clothes. Usually they ask wear he gets his shoes. He likes to buy bright colored shoes that draw attention. It is a great way to connect with the youth of today’s culture, and it works. He has fun with it and it’s great to watch and observe.
I don’t suggest it for everyone.
Preach it with Passion

1 comment:

Youspeakenglish? said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you brother.