Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pages

Throughout the last couple of years I have been doing my best at keeping a journal, not a diary. It's been written evidence into my spiritual journey with the Lord and just what's going on in my life. I don't share it with too many people. Sometimes I pick certain parts out to tell and wanted to do that in a post. This was something I wrote about that happened on a plane while I was in Canada last week.

Journal Entry
1/28/08
By the time I boarded the plane, I was tired of flying. Before we even took off the people around me were talking to me. It was a little out of the norm. They were all Canadian and I concluded that most Canadian people were nice. Before I sat down, this lady asked me to switch seats with her so she could sit down by her husband. I thought that was simple enough. So I ended up by this man and we talked about all kinds of stuff. He told me about what he did and I shared the same. It was a pleasure to speak with him. I didn’t think he was a Christian so I wanted to swing the conversation to God. He made it rather simple. So I got to share the Gospel with him and ended up explaining a lot of stuff because he had many questions. They were good questions too. We talked for about an hour and a half. It went well. When we landed this couple behind us told me thanks for sharing. At first I was confused, but they said they had been listening. They said they were Christians and had been praying for me. It was such an encouragement.

miss you guys, love
Jaret

4 comments:

Pastor Beau said...

atta boy! I like it! SHARE THAT FAITH booyah

evan said...

atta terd...i am gonna punch ya in the belly...eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you are persistently sharing your faith. I hope you do not get discouraged but incouraged by speading the good news of the gospel. Can't wait to see you next week.

Drewski said...

you ol' beef