Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Part of the Body

Back in August I posted something about a church that we visited in Georgia and how awesome it was. I would like to develop a series about the body of Christ. All over the world there are different parts all vital to the whole. If that church was an arm than the one we visited last night was the heart. What a privilege to see the body function in grace and love, the way it should.

I will talk about that in my next post and tell you about this wonderful place where I wish all of you could visit. I was just there for a couple of hours and wow, what a place to be welcomed in. I mean it, absolutely refreshing.

It will take me awhile to describe this place and bring it justice with my simple words.

So keep reading and watching. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watch your spelling. but keep telling us more.
love ya man

Pastor Beau said...

dude... the heart, eh? Must be quite the church.