Sunday, January 13, 2008

On the Road Again

Once again, thank you to those who read. Somehow we need to pass the word along to others, especially my family. I assume we all have computers.

Well, that's exactly where I am, on the road. The wheels on the bus are turning, the air is cold, and I have no idea where we are headed. I just know when we get there. This morning I flew into Missouri and joined the rest of the team. It was good to see all the guys and start pretty much right where we left off. The upcoming tour will be my longest away from home so far, something like 26 days. Rushing right back into life on the road is a little weird since I have been at home so long. I already miss my family. Today was pretty relaxing, just a prime opportunity to think about things and look at the stars as we drove through the hills of Arkansas. However I'm ready to get back to work. Bring it on.

Since the time gone is extended, obviously I will be visiting many different places. A lot of jumping around the country will take place. There will be some time in between for break that I will spend in Pennsylvania skiing and staying with Wade and his family. He is the other intern. I'm excited about that, especially skiing. I haven't been since high school.
Here are some destinations.

Covington, LA
Jackson, MS
Longview, TX
Birmingham, AL
Canada
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA
Chicago, IL

Some present thoughts.
Love the Lord, your God with all your mind.
They will know us by our love for one another.
We were once dead in our sins, like those lost who I look down upon.

Love, Jaret

3 comments:

evan said...

still here

Pastor Beau said...

YO Jaret, let me know how things on the road are going. Already miss you man...

Anonymous said...

I'm looking...but I don't see that stop for College Station :) Hope you're doing awesome!