Sunday, December 30, 2007

More questions?

This is another little rant that I came up with the other night.  Thanks for reading!

Those of us who want change, who desire it more than the air we breathe.  How do we get it? 

How does it come about?  Where do we start and where can it be found?  Ahead of us, many have gone before to alter history, few have accomplished their goals.  Most were struck down and made to conform to those around them.  
Were they not strong enough?  

Was it God's plan for it to happen this way? (In no way during my writing do I question the sovereignty and will of God.)  
Did they just give up when things became too hard?

How are those of us who have seen these so called world-changers fail, supposed to react and go on?  Am I any different or smarter than they were?  Unlikely.  

Do I stick to the same path as my parents and grandparents did?  

Am I foolish enough to believe that I can do something?  

Am I the only one who sees it and wants things to change?

Is it impossible?
After I asked myself that question, I was reminded of the scripture that talks about nothing is impossible with God.

Something yells at me, Remember, someone already tried that and failed.

Am I doomed to the same fate?

Where are the heroes for the young generation to admire and imitate?

Do they exist?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness. Hebrews 3:13. My friend let me encourage you to keep fighting the good fight. Remember the great price that was paid by Jesus Christ for you. You are now His and no one can take you from Him, no man, devil or sin can take you from His hand.

evan said...

still here. i dont know.

Pastor Beau said...

what do you want to change my friend?