Saturday, September 29, 2007

Destination unknown 2

Hello everyone, I realize that I have not updated this silly blog in awhile and I apologize. There will be more coming soon. I get running around and forget what is important. Right now we are up north and it is beautiful country. These are some of the places I will be in October.

Jackson, MI
Wyoming, MI
Elgin, IL
Beloit, WI
Lincoln, IL
St. Louis, MO
Washington DC
Concord, NC
Lynchburg, VA
Rocky Mount, NC
Myrtle Beach, SC

Things are going well on the bus and on the road. I'm still trying to get used to sleeping and swaying at the same time. One thing that I have been looking forward to is experiencing a real winter up north. In Texas I have not had the privilege of seeing an abundance of snow. So I hoping to ride out a blizzard, which probably won't happen, but I will take anything now. It has been a joy seeing God's creation around the country. North Carolina has probably been my favorite so far. Minnesota comes in pretty close though.

May the Lord bless you.

No comments: