Saturday, September 8, 2007

Destination unknown

If you are wondering where I have been or where I am going, then this is for you. Sorry for not even knowing where I am myself. It gets pretty crazy. See you soon. Grace and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ. I will post more about where I will be going later.

August
Raleigh, NC
Lynchburg, VA- Jerry Falwell's church
Media, PA
Rocky Mount, NC
Ramseur, NC
Ringgold, GA
Evans, GA
Myrtle Beach, SC
Winston Salem, NC

September
Washington Island, WI
Milwaukee, WI
Beloit, WI
Chicago, IL
Elkhart, IN
Fort Wayne, IN
Brentwood, TN
Memphis, TN
Fort Smith, AR
Booker, TX
Minneapolis, MN
Naperville, IL
Rochester, MN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! Is that the Frank Gehry outdoor concert venue? I'm glad to see your architectural roots are still in tact, they must run deep like the roots of the Gospel in your life. Keep preaching it.