Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm back

This was a family and their children that I had dinner with. They were very willing for me to take their picture.





I know you have missed me and the greatness that is Daily Orange Juice. I'm still drinking my juice, but probably not as much, it's expensive. I'm presently attending seminary which I totally love. I will not be writing so much as I will be posting new photography. I will mainly use this blog to update particular people and events that I have chosen to shoot. It's easier to view the images online than for me to send individuals photos to everyone through email. This photography adventure is something that I've been putting my hands into and I really enjoy it, although it's very difficult. So feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Thanks and gig-em.


No comments: